Pages

Followers

Saturday 23 July 2016

Good Morning!!!

I had such a good night's sleep last night and I have woken up full of beans and raring to go....not bad for an oldish lady....lol.
DD is up and already out in the garden attacking the buddleia. Hubby is in the big town as he had an opticians appointment so I have to wait for him to get back before I can find my tarpaulin for doing my paint stripping although I may leave it until later in the day as the sun is on the back yard at the minute and it's flippin' hot out there.

No major cooking this weekend. I managed to convince hubby that he really did want cold meat and salad for his Sunday lunch this week. I threw in the promise of new potatoes with butter and parsley and that sealed the deal.
Tonight I just have to griddle the burgers I made yesterday and microwave some corn on the cob. If hubby asks I will make some sweet potato wedges but I'm not offering....wink, wink....lol.

I'd love to be by the sea this weekend but I don't fancy a two hour plus journey to get there in this heat. We'll see what the weather is like when hubby is on annual leave in a week or so.

Hope you all have a abulous weekend.....whatever you are doing.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-