Pages

Followers

Monday 1 January 2018

New Year....New Sewing Room!!!

Well here we go off into 2018. A new year full of hopes and possibilities. I hope it's a good one for everyone.

I am very happy to be starting the new year with a dedicated space for my sewing and crafting.
There are photos to share but I am having trouble adding them this morning.....Blogger won't let me put them in the order I want so I'll leave it and try again tomorrow.

Some gorgeous smells wafting around the kitchen. There is a large piece of beef roasting and we will be having that shortly with all the trimmings and hopefully here will be enough left to freeze in some gravy for future meals.

And that is about it for Tea Towel Mansion today. Nothing exciting going on. The sofa huggers will be sofa hugging all day and I will be in my new room sorting out fabric and maybe doing a bit of tweaking.

Hope you all have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-


15 comments:

  1. I can almost smell that beef, enjoy.
    Happy New Year. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very, very nice Marlene.....and you would be so proud of me.....There are three more meals for three people in the freezer :)
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year to you and yours Sheila. Hope it's a good one for you all. And Happy New Sewing Room - what a brilliant start to the year having your own space. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you all at No 38.
      The new room is pretty scary at the moment....it's tidy...lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. You will have to be prised out of your new space for a while. I am not cooking as such today, jacket potatoes and "something" with homemade coleslaw is the order of the day. I am on the decreases of my colour work hat and praying that it fits me. I may just have to cast another one on in a different colour combo straight away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prised....lol....I shall be dragged kicking and screaming.

      Hope you had a lovely peaceful day with your knitting.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Happy new year, Sheila, to you and your family. Enjoy your relaxing day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you and your family too.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Roast beef for us too this evening! Had a couple of lovely walks and am absolutely shattered...Happy New Year Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not been out much at all. The weather here is filthy.
      Happy New Year to you all at Little Winter.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year Sheila, That roast beef sounds yummy. I can almost taste it. Enjoy your lovely sewing room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Cherie.
      The beef was very yummy I have to say.
      I'm going to be sewing today.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  7. I am so looking forward to seeing your new sewing room, I have plans to make a start on the outbuilding which will eventually become mine. Patience is needed here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying again with the pics today.
      Can't wait to see the transformation of your outbuilding.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  8. On wow! Love the room and the table is perfect too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-