Pages

Followers

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Bali Popping Here Today!!!

Well stir crazy or not when it came to it last night I just couldn't be bothered to go out. I had been cold all day and just wanted to snuggle under a blanket and watch Vikings which DD and I are watching for the second time.
Once we had finished watching and I had warmed up a bit I was into the sewing room to decide on my next project and sort out the fabric for it.
I ended up choosing this project from Jenny Doan at The Missouri Star Quilt Company......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVyDn6kD0_c

.....and I  chose these fabrics.......




Bali Pops by Hoffman in the Tidepool colourway.
For the moment I am just sewing the strips ready to cut into blocks and I need to pick up some black fabric to finish the quilt.

There is a huge pan of beef chilli simmering away on the stove. Tea for DD and I today, lunch for Andy tomorrow and then several individual portions for the freezer.
I have also cooked lunch for Andy today so I think my duties are done in the kitchen....well apart from mopping the floor.

Wet and windy here today but not as cold as yesterday thank goodness. I had so many clothes on that I could barely move...lol.

I've been so busy this morning that I have not read my papers yet. I think I'll make myself a nice cuppa and put that right before I tackle that floor.

Hope you are all having a good day.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. I like most of the things that Jenny does but I have enough on the go without starting another project. I still have to get the sashing for the 4 patch quilt and there are 7 things left on my make 9 list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fabrics, will look forward to seeing the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its actually warmer here today but the ind is blowing a gale. Love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I watch one of Jenny's videos I am inspired. She makes everything look so straight forward.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-