Pages

Followers

Saturday 27 January 2018

Gee Up!!!

Andy and I will be off to the races shortly and you should see the weather.......absolutely bucketing down with rain...lovely.
I never win anything so I doubt I will be making my fortune....lol....I will more than likely come back with pneumonia than a bagful of winnings.
Well at least it's something different for the weekend.

Once we are done there we'll come home to get dry and warm, change our clothes and then back out again for our tea which DD is treating us to.
Tonight we will light the candles and snuggle up to finish watching Vikings and that will be Saturday done and dusted.

We've decided against going out for lunch tomorrow as it looks like the weather is set for the weekend so I will be cooking roast beef at home.

Hope you are all keeping warm and dry.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Our forecast is rain, rain and more rain, it looked to be pretty much all over the country. Enjoy your day as best you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wet here too. We live in a town with a racecourse and never go to the races! We’ve stayed at lots of racecourses with our caravan. I’ve just made soup and it’s bubbling away. Yum. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raining here too and VERY cold :( Hope you enjoyed your day very much xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a good time and had a little flutter. Sadly, a storm hit so it is rain, rain and wind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very stormy and rainy again today. We need to venture out to get some shopping and visit the Ma in law but it'll be fire on and tv and knitting when we get back. Enjoy your roast beef yum yum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-