Pages

Followers

Monday 29 January 2018

Wild!!!

I didn't like the sound of the wild wind or the thrashing down rain when I woke this morning. I just wanted to refill my hot water bottle and stay where I was but that wasn't happening as I knew there were jobs waiting to be done.
Not feeling 100% but all the jobs are now done and all I have to do is have a ferret in the fridge and store cupboard to see if I have everything we need for this week and the DD and I will go and do a top up shop tonight.

I've decided on a pattern for Marlowe's dress and now I just need to choose the fabric from my stash....or I may instead make her a couple of skirts to use some smaller pieces of fabric. I don't know yet.....but that would make room in my stash for new fabric if I see any I like when we go to Derby on Saturday.....yay....I like my way of thinking.

Desperate for a coffee now so the kettle is going on.

Hang on to your hats if you are going out today.
Sheila-x-


6 comments:

  1. It has been a very yucky morning...do I see a glimmer of watery sunshine peeking through the windows??! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it perked up a bit for you Jackie.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Its a walk on the wild side here too, definately a case of hang on to your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The overnight rain has cleared and we have a half decent afternoon now. Fingers crossed the dog walk will be a dry one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-