Pages

Followers

Thursday 25 January 2018

A Gentle Day!!!

I thought things were going a bit too well. 24 days without a migraine and one started last night. I knew it was coming but hoped it wouldn't.
So today I am feeling a little delicate and washed out.
I did try to go out and clean the windows but the light is rather sharp out there and was making my eyes hurt so I am back inside with the curtains closed. Being rather stubborn I do try to work through them when I get them but this one has me beat so I don't think I'll be getting a lot done today.

I'll be back tomorrow....hopefully feeling much better.

Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

8 comments:

  1. You have my full sympathy,I suffered with migraine in my teens and lost many days to the swirling multicoloured nausea. You wouldn't have gone outside here this morning , it hammered down for 2 hours. Get well soon Sheila.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better tomorrow, Sheila. Thankfully, I rarely get migraines anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better today Sheila. 24 days doesn't seem very long, do you suffer with migraines a lot? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you feeling this afternoon? Hope you are much better, migraine is horrible. I don't get them very often tankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how horrible migraine is. I suffered for years on a monthly basis. Hope you feel better soon Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon. My windows are in dire need of a good clean but tomorrow is another day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorty you’ve got another migraine, Sheila. Hope you are better soon. Catriona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-