Pages

Followers

Saturday 20 January 2018

Horrible Weather!!!

It is absolutely filthy outside today.
Heavy rain earlier on and now it is thrashing it down with rain and snow at the same time. I am not going out in it.
DD has gone to do the shopping for me and I don't fancy wandering around the outdoor plant area at the garden centre so a day in sewing for me with a quick and easy tea of pizza.

An early night after a hot bath last night didn't do me the good it should have done as Smudge kept waking me up. He is being treated for a possible chest infection and is making the most horrible noises. I hope the medication he is on will get rid of it.

Right well I think a nice cup of coffee and a catch up on blogs is in order before I fire up the sewing machine.

Keep warm and safe.
Sheila-x-


12 comments:

  1. Same here Shelia, I am staying indoors I can't seem to warm up today. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get properly warm all day. Hope you managed to.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. We are having a lazy weekend too. Hope smudge is on the mend and you feel better. Sending you a hug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
      Thanks for the hug :).
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. It’s grey and dank and mizzly here - now blog reading in an attempt to delay the books lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horrible job. So glad I don't have to do the books any more.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Poor Smudge, he's going through it lately isn't he. Staying in and sewing sounds perfect. Hope you get a decent nights sleep. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He certainly is going through it Suzanne. It seems to be one thing after another. Very stressful.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. I had a great afternoon sewing and slobbed on the sofa and watched a Die Hard film. Tomorrows weather should be dire so it may well be a rinse and repeat day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rinsing and repeating here too Pam....it's vile out there.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  6. Hope the bad weather clears up soon! Talked to my Mum today and she said they had terrible winds with lots of trees and fences down on Wednesday night. Luckily she was happily safe up in her flat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the winds have been bad at times in The Midlands. I thought we had got away without any damage but DD's little tool shed got destryed. Glad your Mum was safe.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-