Pages

Followers

Friday 26 January 2018

A Pootling Kind Of Day!!!

Thank you all so much for your kind get well wishes.
I am feeling quite a bit better today....not enough to be throwing myself around doing big jobs though.
I'm having another fairly quiet day and sorting out my machine bobbins, emptying them of small amounts of thread I won't use again and refilling them with the colours I use a lot. It is really soothing.

DS will be dropping by later with our tickets for the races tomorrow. I hope he comes after he has done the school run so that I can have a quick cuddle with Ruby and Marlowe. I have not seen them this week and have really missed them.

DD and I never did get out for our tea this week so she is treating Andy and to tea out when we get back tomorrow which will be lovely and then Andy feels like blowing away some cobwebs so on Sunday we are going for a ride to The Knockerdown Inn for lunch and a walk at Carsington after.
I don't want us to be out too long though as I don't like leaving Smudge on his own now. He really isn't well. The Cushings is under control but he now seems to have one thing after another.....the latest being a chest infection for which he is taking antibiotics....and we think he may have something wrong with his stomach. Back to the vets then to see what that could be. My poor little boy.

Right I will go and wind a few more bobbins.

Have a lovely weekend.
Sheila-x-


3 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of winding bobbins so every now and then I have an hour at it. I mainly use white, cream, grey and black. When I buy a different colour thread for a project I wind a bobbin right away. Glad to read that you are feeling a bit better, don't do too much or it might come back and bite you on the bum. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy Sheila and enjoy the wonderful weekend you have planned. Hope you managed to get to see the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww your poor little pup, hope he's ok. Enjoy all the eating out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-