Pages

Followers

Sunday 31 December 2017

The Last Migraine Of 2017!!!

Well at least I hope it's the last one.
I was out shopping yesterday morning just topping up on essentials and quite enjoying being out in the fresh air.
First my legs started hurting then my arms and shoulders and by the time I got home I had the whizzy thing in my eyes and that was me down and out for a few hours.

There is still a little tidying to do in the sewing room which I will get done today so that I can take some photos to show you and then I will be starting on some sewing.
My first project will be a draw string bag for DD the sock monster. I don't know how many feet she thinks she has but her laundry is probably half socks and half everything else. They are awkward to carry upstairs on top of a pile of other stuff so I thought I'd make a bag to keep them all together.

I won't be cooking a roast lunch today as we are having one tomorrow so today will be cold meats and salad with some buttered parsley potatoes. Nice and easy.

No partying for us tonight. We usually just have a quiet night. Andy will let his rockets off at midnight and we'll have a glass of Buck's Fizz and that will be it.

I wish you all a happy and healthy 2018.
Thank you all so much for your visits to my blog and the lovely comments you leave.
Happy New Year.
Sheila-x-


9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your migraine Sheila, I know how horrible they are as I used to get them regularly, fortunately I almost never get one now. Enjoy your quiet evening and Bucks Fizz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bad news about the migraine, I had them when I was at college and know how they can fell you for hours if not days. It will be a quiet time here as well, I have my New years eve cast on by my side and a few books if the telly is rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Headache here too 🙁 Hope we can still party tonight though. Have a wonderful New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sheila:

    Always enjoy reading what you have been up to and your cooking. Sorry to hear about the bad headache and hope it goes away as quickly as it came.

    All the best in 2018.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're soon feeling much better Sheila. We're having a quiet one too. A very Happy New Year to you and all your family. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Sheila! I've really enjoyed reading your blog this last year and the enjoyed having you read mine.

    I hope you feel better soon - a year free of migraines would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Mrs Tea Towel, I hope your headache has left you soon! Enjoy your New Year and I can’t wait to see your sewing space xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best wishes for 2018. Hope the migraine passed quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-