Pages

Followers

Tuesday 19 December 2017

The Day After The Nightmare!!!

Poor old Smudge....he must have worn himself out yesterday as he done nothing but sleep since we got him calmed down.
I must admit I still feel a bit sick but I'm sure once I get stuck into my jobs today I'll be able to get over it.

Lots to do. The Christmas wrapping stuff can finally go back upstairs along with some other stuff that has no business being here in the dining room. 
Ruby is coming for tea today instead of tomorrow and it's really cold so I think she will love a cottage pie to warm her up so I need to make that but it won't be too bad as I had some prepared meat in the freezer.
Just a pan of potatoes for the topping and some veg to prepare.
I want to clean the kitchen windows and the cooker is also on the list to be done but I might do that on Friday.
There's a bazillion little things want doing too but I'm sure they all matter more to me than they do to anyone else so if they don't all get done what does it really matter in the grand scheme of things.

My least favourite job is peeling the potatoes so if I start there the day can only get better...lol.
Coffee first and then I shall get on.

Have a happy day.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Poor Smudge, it can't have been easy for you. Have a great time with Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad he's settled down again. What a shock! I'm beginning to feel the way about things - if they don't get done, they won't. The only must on my list is a place for daughter to sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-