Pages

Followers

Monday 11 December 2017

We Escaped!!!

About an hour after doing my blog post yesterday a neighbour let us know that the main roads were clear enough to travel so DD and I managed to nip up to the garden centre which was blissfully quiet for a Sunday. When she had gone up the day before she had seen a perfect gift to add to Andy's pile for Christmas and was worried that if we couldn't get up there until next weekend they wouldn't have any left.
We got one and so now that is Andy done and dusted.

We also nipped to T***o to get some milk and a few other bits and bobs just in case we get more snow on top of what we already have and by contrast it was absolutely mad in there.
I doubt we shall go very far for the rest of the week.

Today has not really started as planned. I overslept so am a little behind with things so far.
A cup of coffee and some toast should get me moving and then I'll spend the rest of the day catching up.

Keep safe and warm.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Monday 11.30 am and the blinkin' snow has just started again here yuck.
    Stay warm and safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roads are clear but it is very cold. I am only going out as necessary for the dogs. Keep tucked away in the warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you achieved all you needed to x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-