Pages

Followers

Friday 29 December 2017

It's Getting There!!!

The table is built and I am battle scarred after dropping one of the very heavy metal feet onto my foot which is now bruised and swollen.......and yes I did swear.
Now I am sorting out where everything will go and I think there should be enough storage space for everything I need.....fingers crossed.
There are before photos and I will take after photos once it's done.

Andy.....bless him.....is treating us to fish and chips tonight so that I don't have to cook. He said he was sure that I would much rather be sorting out my sewing room.
Is he psychic or what?.......lol.

Anyhoo....I'll go and get on with me sorting.
Hope you've all had a lovely day.
Sheila-x-


4 comments:

  1. I knew you wouldn't be able to wait, looking forward to seeing it all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, poor you, please show the table, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! That sounds quite painful. Have fun with your room. It sounds like it will be a great space to create in. I'm sad to see daughter go but it will be good to have my craft room back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you will feel less bruised and battered very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-