Pages

Followers

Friday 1 December 2017

Welcome To The Madhouse!!!

I'm a bit slack in the blogging department at the moment.
The peaceful week off with DD has turned into a mad kind of monster and we have hardly been home at all.
Yesterday we went out shopping for food just before lunchtime and didn't get in until gone 5pm then the phone rang with a request for an emergency babysitting session so it was a quick turnaround and off to sit with Miss Marlowe.
By the time that was done I was totally off the idea of cooking at nearly 9pm so I am thoroughly ashamed to say that we ate at Macdonalds.
Today I have cleaned the bedroom ready for Ruby and changed the everyday duvet set for a Christmas one, cleaned the bathroom and changed the everyday soap dispenser for a Christmas one and I am just about to run the hoover all through downstairs.
DD has built the tree and put the lights on ready for decorating tomorrow and she will be fetching Ruby from school shortly.
We'll have a quick breather and then we'll be out at 5pm for Ruby's Christmas Tree Weekend treat of tea at Frankie & Benny's and then back to watch some Christmas films and drink hot chocolate.
I should sleep like a log tonight if Miss Munchkin doesn't spend the night tossing and turning.....and nicking all the duvet....lol.

Hope you are all enjoying your Christmas preparations.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like Ruby will have a lovely sleepover. I love all the little touches you are doing to make it special for her. Have fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a busy time of year Sheila. I've had a crazy week with nothing much to show for it.
    Enjoy your evening with Ruby. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely that you have a Christmas duvet cover for Ruby, what a great start to the festivities, enjoy your Christmas films and Ruby time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I am slacking as well Shelia, but its that time of year we all have so much to do. Tea at Frankie and Benny's how lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-