Pages

Followers

Friday 8 December 2017

Here Comes The White Stuff!!!

It started snowing in the early hours of this morning just as I was going to bed  I didn't get over excited because it was also raining and I didn't think it would settle.
Well those brave little snowflakes fought a good battle and won and we woke up to a slight covering on the rooftops and cars.
We've just had another little fluttering and if it gets any heavier it will lay as everywhere is pretty dry now.
As much as I love it I'm not really ready for it yet. 
Christmas week would be lovely.

I have just been into town with Andy as I needed to pick a few things up. There was a list and I knew how much I would be spending but forgot to factor in the Andy effect....he should not be allowed in shops....lol.

I'm writing my blog post now trying to fend off the inevitable job of chopping the veg for our evening meal. Chicken stir fry with sesame noodles. Love the stir fry....hate chopping the veg.

This weekend will be busy as I need to shampoo the living room and kitchen carpets.....a thankless job as I know they will want doing again before Christmas due to a certain little doggy boy. I need to finish the hand stamped wrap and bags for DS and write on the few cards we send. Hopefully that will all get done tomorrow and also leave me time to start a beef stew for our Sunday lunch giving me a virtually free day on Sunday to do something I want to do rather than cleaning and feeding. I think I am going through one of those phases where I am sick of thinking what to do for meals and sick of cooking too but I'll be better once I start on making things for the festive season.

Time to stop waffling and go and chop those flippin' veg.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. I hope that the veg prep went fast and painless. I am still on feet up orders so it will be a surprise for dinner tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "where I am sick of thinking what to do for meals and sick of cooking too" oh I understand that feeling. I sometimes think the other half thinks those meals just magically appear to be eaten.

    "There was a list but forgot to factor in the Andy effect" - same here. Why is it that they always find something to buy? No sticking to a budget is there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping I never tire of baking with Bessie! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-