Pages

Followers

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Checking It Twice....Or Maybe Three Times!!!

Well.....I rather stunned myself yesterday by getting quite a few jobs ticked off my list....more than I was expecting to get done.....and have now made a new list. I have checked it twice and unfortunately there is no crossing off to be done....lol.

More gifts were wrapped last night and I have reclaimed two more shopping bags which I have been using to keep everything tidy.
Tonight I will be making a start on wrapping gifts for DS but this will be a bit of a long job as I am hand stamping the wrap and bags for him........it was a fun idea when I thought of it but now it's just making me wonder exactly how crazy I am....lol.

There are two lots of meal prep to do today.....cold meat and salad with some new potatoes for tonight and some mince to cook for a cottage pie tomorrow. Andy has also asked for a jar of bread and butter pickles so I might make them today or I might leave them until later in the week. I'll see what I feel like and how well I get on with everything else today.

Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, you're really organised! Hand stamping gift wrap? aarrgh. I wouldn't have the patience :) I simply have to ask...what are bread and butter pickles, Sheila? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha, ha yes I am quite mad aren't I?
      DS is chillie mad and so that is the theme of his gifts this year from chillie beer right down to a tiny vial of the hottest chillie in the world...The Carolina Reaper. So silly old fool that I am I decided he needed chillie wrapping paper and nearly dropped dead when I saw the price of it....bought a stamp and I have a red ink pad and so off I shall go a-stamping.

      Bread and Butter Pickles link for you....they are delicious.

      http://thequincetree65.blogspot.co.uk/2010/07/in-pickle.html

      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. You sound very organised Sheila. I found time today to check which gifts I've still to get so I will hopefully get on top of that this week. The wrapping, however, is another issue. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound so organised Sheila...I could do with some of that sprinkled around here. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-