Pages

Followers

Saturday 2 December 2017

Tea Towel Mansion Is Twinkling!!!

The tree is decorated and twinkling away and there are snowflakes dancing on the front of the house but there are still festive things to be done.
For the first time ever I am able to have a garland on the mantlepiece as we no longer have a coal fire and I need to dress up the kitchen dresser.
We've had a lovely time with Ruby but she has now gone home 😢 I would have been happy for her to stay another night but she has other things to be doing and I certainly have things I need to be getting on with.

I need to make time in the next week or so to do a really deep clean in the kitchen and the lounge and I'll be glad to get both of those jobs out of the way although it will only be about three quarters of the lounge really as the area where the tree is has already been done.

For the rest of today I have to sew and finish off the London gifts which didn't get done the other day due to the emergency babysitting .

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get our tree decorated but we're waiting until tomorrow. It must be lovely to be twinkling already. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are having a lovely day decorating your tree.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Definitely....once the mess makers are out of my way and the house doesn't look like a bomb has hit it....lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Twinkling here as well I we have done our this afternoon. I have the same deep cleaning jobs on my list also. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really lifts your spirits doesn't it Marlene.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-