Pages

Followers

Tuesday 19 January 2016

What A Pain!!!

So the yucky feeling yesterday turned out to be a migraine and I ended up having to spend some time just lying on the sofa and trying not to move my head which felt like it was going to explode. I fully expected to be out of action for a couple of days but thank goodness it had gone by late afternoon. I think that was because I gave in and lay down instead of trying to soldier on through it as I normally do and lots of hugs and kisses from Ruby helped as well. Still feeling a bit washed out this morning but I think I'll live.
A very unexciting day then with nothing to show from either the kitchen or the craft room. Hopefully today will be more productive.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Sheila-x- 

1 comment:

  1. Not good, lets hope that is the end of it and you can have a more productive day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-