Pages

Followers

Wednesday 20 January 2016

More Mini Fashion!!!

Cropped trousers and a top with matching shoes.
A close up of the shoes.
I don't like being out of action as I was on Monday so it was lovely  to get all my jobs done yesterday and and then spend the afternoon sewing.
The fabric I used came from a fat quarter stack that I seem to have had for ever and the lace used to trim the top must be at least seven years old.
The shoes turned out way better this time. I used a knife for cutting the foam and it is so much neater and a different glue (Aleene's Thick Designer Tacky Glue) made a huge difference. I just hope I can get hold of some more as I only have half a pot left after hanging on to it for probably eight years.
The ribbons, laces and glues are all being used from stuff I have left from my cardmaking business. I'm glad I hung on to them.

Not much to do in the way of chores today except a quick tidy up of the dining room and a buzz round with the hoover. Ruby is here for tea again tonight so I am spoiling her with her what she calls her best tea......chicken wraps with a side of corn on the cob and trifle for dessert.
When we take her home tonight I will nip into town and do a small top up shop for milk and veg. This will save DD and I having to go out again tomorrow night which is my usual shopping day. I don't know why I haven't thought to do this before as it saves an extra journey.

Well I'll go and get on. The quicker I get my couple of jobs done.....the quicker I can get back to my sewing.
Thanks for your visit today.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Somebody is a very lucky young lady, that outfit is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit, the shoes are a real delight. Amazing, Ruby is a very lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks MM. I think I have found a new love in making doll shoes-x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-