Pages

Followers

Saturday 2 January 2016

Lovely Saturday!!!

I'm rather late blogging today as we have had Ruby for a few hours while mummy and daddy went off to use a spa day voucher.
When she arrived I was just finishing off baking some biscuits and then we got ready and took a trip to the local patchwork and quilting shop to use the voucher I had from DD for Christmas. Ruby chose a piece of fabric for a doll dress and I spent the rest and a little bit of cash on some mouthwatering fabric goodness to fill out my stash. Tonight I will drool over it for a bit and then reorganise the storage drawers to make room for it....my favourite job.

Tea tonight is chicken and baby spinach wrap with chipotle mayo, garlic and herb sweet potato wedges and corn on the cob...mmm....mmm....mmm. Love this meal. Simple and so tasty.
36 years ago I was in hospital waiting to be induced and my tea was fishcake, mashed potato, bullet peas and awful carrots with black bits in....that was it, no parsley sauce or anything. It was vile.

I think I shall sleep well tonight. Fabric shopping with the princess in tow is exhausting....lol.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. I am avoiding adding to the fabric and yarn stash until I use some of it up. Best wishes for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky enough to have vouchers for my favourite fabric shop so I didn't feel too guilty. As I'm fairly new to quilting etc I am trying to build a stash. Unlike my cardmaking which was a business the sewing is personal so I will try not to let my stash get out of hand.........she says with her fingers crossed.
    Yarn I could buy by the sackful....some of it just so delicious but I wouldn't know what to do with it if I had it unfortunately.
    Hope the start of your new year is going well-x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-