Pages

Followers

Saturday 12 November 2016

In And Out!!!

Just a quick post this morning as I have overslept and am due to go out shortly to see me Doodle family.
I'm disappointed that it's raining as I was hoping to take the girls a walk down to the park at the end of their road to give DDIL a bit of a break as she has been housebound with Ruby who was sent home from school early on Thursday and Marlowe needing lots of attention.
We'll have a good long visit as DD is dropping us off before she goes to work and picking us up when she finishes and hopefully the furniture will be delivered before we leave so that I can distract the girls while DDIL sees to that.
As tea is already prepared we will just have to hot it up and then light the fire and relax for the evening.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-