Pages

Followers

Friday 25 November 2016

I'm Late Today..........!!!

........but I am just about done with Christmas now after a four hour marathon with DD who finished work early today.
We have just shopped in the little town and everything bought was on my list.....no extra things just because it was Black Friday although some of the things on my list were discounted so that was a bonus.
I just need to go and do a freezer shop tomorrow as I have turned the outside freezer back on and again I shall buy just what is on my list and no more.

I am off to tackle some laundry while DD and her Dad watch a film and while I am waiting for washing and drying I shall browse through my Derbyshire Life. I love the December issue but this year the cover is quite disappointing 😒

Hope you have all had a fab day.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Glad you managed to get all your shopping done. We have finished too and I wasn't tempted by the discounts either, I am quite proud of myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-