Pages

Followers

Saturday 26 November 2016

Busy, Busy Bee!!!

Another busy day today.
Tidying and finishing laundry this morning and now I am about to go out to run a few errands and do the freezer shop.
When I get back I shall do a lazy tea of cheese, crackers and pickles after which I will more than likely collapse in a heap on the sofa in me jammies to watch a film.

I'm not over fond of shopping online but the postie has delivered a couple of parcels this morning so that's two less gifts to slog around the shops for...yay.
The end of next week I am hoping to have everything in and wrapped ready to go to Santa.

Managed to get another weekend sleepover in with Ruby and a big bonus is that DD will be on annual leave. We are looking for somewhere to take her that doesn't involve a visit to Santa. She really doesn't like fake Santa's. I might look if there are any panto's on that she would like.

Anyhoo I had best get off to town.
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

 

3 comments:

  1. Your evening sounds just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled that you have managed to get another weekend with Ruby. We will be heading down to have Bertie and Honey for a few days shortly, I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love an easy cheese and biscuits tea, we all need a break now and then, such a busy time of the year as well xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-