Pages

Followers

Monday 15 August 2016

Monday!!!

Apparently today is National Relaxation Day.
I don't think I am going to be very relaxed today....at least not until I have my hubby home from the hospital anyway.
There aren't a lot of jobs to do this morning but I will need to find something to occupy myself so maybe a bit of cupboard sorting or something of that nature.

DD is off now for the week and we are hoping to get the hall, staircases and landings freshened up with a coat of paint which we will probably start on Wednesday when hubby should be back at work.

Ruby is going to be very excited this week as it will be this Saturday coming that she will be a flower girl. I can't wait to see the photos as I haven't seen the dress or the shoes yet but I know that she is going to look like a little angel.

I think I will leave this post here then as I feel that if I carry on I will just waffle and bore you all to death with my nervous chatter.
Hope you all have a fab day....it looks like it's going to be a nice one weatherwise.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. I know how you're feeling, you won't be able to settle to do anything. It's probably a routine procedure, but I wish him luck.

    Joan (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you, hope all goes well. Exciting times for Ruby, will we be allowed a peek?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you receive good news about hubby soon.

    You are blessed to have your daughter living at home and such a big help.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-