Pages

Followers

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Hubby Is Home!!!

They let hubby come home at 5pm yesterday. Biopsy done, post op appointment for 26th August made, but then we have a long wait for the results until 16th September. I will be wishing the days away.

I kept myself occupied yesterday by using up all the part bags of frozen veg to make a big pan of soup and using up the leftover chicken from Saturday to make a chicken and leek filling for the pie we are having today which will also use up a pack of frozen puff pastry. My mission is going very well so far.

DD added the most beautiful finishing touch to the pots in the bottom border yesterday.......some small crackle glazed globe solar lights which look just as pretty in the daylight as they do at night. I'm not normally a huge fan of solar lights as I think they are ugly looking things but I do love these.......and she has just arrived home from town with a huge string of solar lights for the apricot tree. They are going to look awesome.

Just a couple of jobs to catch up on and then we are off to fetch some decorative bark to add to the borders and I might have a sneaky visit to the quilting shop. As it is at the garden centre we are going to it would be rude not to.....lol.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Sheila-x-

 

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your hubby Shelia,hope all goes well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Happy@Home-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. The garden sounds wonderful, you are certainly blessed with a thoughtful daughter. Hope all goes well with your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you MM....yes I am very blessed-x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope hubby goes on alright...sounds as though you're going to be feeding him well. Keep that chin up. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much Jackie-x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-