Pages

Followers

Tuesday 7 November 2017

What's On The Job List Today?!!!

Every night before I go to bed I tidy the kitchen and every morning before I can even start on my job list I have to wash up and tidy it again.
DD will have made toast and tea so there will be crumbs on one worktop and spilt tea on another.
Andy will have dumped his milk bottle, squash bottle and his disgusting tin mug which will need bleaching and there will be the dogs breakfast bowl and a few mugs.
I would love to come down one morning and find it just as I left it.
Today there isn't an awful lot on the job list....just some laundry to finish off and a tidy up in the dining room which makes me very happy as it means I can do some fabric cutting for a couple of Christmas gifts and then have a look to see if I have a piece of suitable fabric to make a small tablecloth for the table the Christmas tree stands on.
The spicy turkey meatballs I made the other day have been taken out of the freezer so all I have to do in the way of cooking is a pan of spaghetti to go with them so today should be a lovely day.

No frost this morning and no blue sky and sunshine either....just endless grey clouds and a very stiff breeze which means I might be able to hang some laundry out as long as it doesn't rain before it's finished in the washer.

So the computer is going off for a while so that I can make use of the dining table and once the bits of jobs are done it will be play time....yay!!!

Hope you all have a fabulous day too.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. The weather was atrocious thus morning...chilly but better now. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-