Pages

Followers

Thursday 2 November 2017

......And We're Dropping like Flies!!!

Two more casualties of the nasty cold/virus.
My sore nose and throat has turned into the nasty cough that Ruby still has and Marlowe is poorly with an upper respiratory tract infection so that is five of us coughing and hacking at the moment.....lovely 😟

I am going to spend the day doing absolutely b****r all in an attempt to conserve my energy as I have to go out shopping tonight. We have no milk and not much veg so it has to be done even though all I want to do is lie down and go to sleep.

Tea may well be tomato soup.....my go to comfort food when I have a cold.

Hope you are all managing to keep germ free but if you already have it then take care of yourselves.

Sheila-x-

11 comments:

  1. My most sympathetic thoughts heading your way. It's grim but I will not resort to medication unless I have to, it always seems to make me feel ill for longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No medication here either except for a painkiller when the headache gets too much. Andy on the other hand has the equivalent of a small chemists shop. I am always telling him that they only mask the symptoms and don't actually cure anything.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you are not well, bugs seem to be going around now, stay cosy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor you :( this cold bug doing the rounds is awful Sheila. Two weeks on and we are both still coughing and spluttering although sore throats are easing now. We still feel like sleeping the clock round. Get better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two weeks?......crikey I have had enough already.
      Hope yours goes soon.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Season of colds and bugs. Need some really frosty weather to kill the germs. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh poor you x could you not do a small internet shop and get it delivered? x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-