Pages

Followers

Thursday 23 November 2017

Not Quite Toad In The Hole!!!

More like Toad On A Skyscraper.......


.......and I'm not even sure what I did right...lol.
It was the same recipe I always use so all I can put it down to is my new oven because it never looked like this when it came out of my old one.
Nothing quite so spectacular for tea tonight as Andy has requested 'something with chips' so I might just do good old fashioned egg and chips.

The heating has had to go on for an hour this morning just to take the chill off the house. It looks really nice outside with it's sunshine and blue sky but the wind is absolutely wicked.
Good for drying though so I shall be pegging some sheets out shortly.
Once that is done I'll get on with the dining room....obviously after a coffee to gee me up a bit....lol.

Hope it's sunny where you are.
Sheila-x-

10 comments:

  1. im currently hanging out the towel mountain and endless bedding , ive been saving for a decent day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it all stayed where it was pegged Kate.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Everything is triple pegged here and the wind across the fields is vicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was vicious wasn't it Sue...our freestanding bird table kept taking a trip across the garden.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Oh my! That does look spectacular. I bet it tasted delicious too.
    It's very wet and windy here today. I hope it calms down soon. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very nice Jules and I am still stunned that it turned out like that...lol.
      It's calmed down here today.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Looks lovely Shelia. Very cold and windy here.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could just make it again today Marlene....but I won't....lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Looks wonderful! It's Thanksgiving here so peeling potatoes as that's my contribution. Cold and cloudy here but no snow which I'm thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving Day Sharon.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-