Pages

Followers

Thursday 9 November 2017

OK Cold.....You Can Go Now!!!

I can thoroughly understand why Ruby is so fed up with her cold. I've not had mine as long as she has and I am totally fed up with mine now. It seems to have settled in my sinuses and I feel like I have been kicked in the face.
I was very happy though to send my gorgeous girl home with a tummy full of chicken pie and these..........


The two on the left were already made up and just needed their clips attaching and the two on the right were made while I was waiting for Ruby to arrive......they don't take long to make at all.
Since I took the photo the orange one has had a daisy cabochon glued into the centre as it didn't seem to want to sit right but then it has been sat wilting in a box for over four years waiting to be finished and I know that because I bought the clips from Michael's in New York in 2013 and the orange and blue ones were already made up by then.
Anyway....Ruby loved them and has asked for more different colours so I can see a ribbon stash busting session coming on.

Today I want to decide on the fabric for the other set of mug rugs so that I can get them cut out and hopefully get both sets sewn and finished by tonight as I have remembered that DD is on an annual leave day tomorrow and she wants to go to Ikea so that is another busy day to add to Saturday and Sunday.
Roll on Monday I say......lol.

I can't cut out with cold hands so I think I had better have a cup of coffee to hug first.

Have a fabulous day.
Sheila-x-


11 comments:

  1. Having a cold is rotten, especially when it drags on for days. I hope you're feeling back on form very soon.
    The ribbons are cute. Hope the coffee warmed you up. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep thinking it might be on it's way and back it comes with a vengeance.
      Heartily sick of it now.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I hate having a cold I usually have a really thick head with it, fingers crossed I don't get one this year. Love your craft work, you are very talented Shelia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep....I've had the thick head. It's horrible isn't it?
      I hope you don't get one thid year....the cough I have had with this one is horrendous.
      Thank you for your kind words.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. My goodness, Sheila, that's a lot of ribbon on each bow. Does she wear them on top of a ponytail or at the side? I'm not very au fait these days with girlie fashion! They look lovely and I'm not surprised she cheered up when she saw them. Keep fighting that cold but also don't overdo things. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is six yards of ribbon in each bow Catriona....but I have a lot of ribbon...lol and it's cheaper to make these than buy the JoJo Siwa bows which are very, very expensive.
      We tried them on top of her ponytail and they looked really cute but I'm sure Ruby will find lots of other ways to wear them.
      Trudging on with the cold. I really want it to go away now.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. I hope you and Ruby shake those nasty colds off soon. Those bows are so pretty, no wonder you have orders for more xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor little mite is very fed up with it now and her skin round her mouth and nose is so sore. I hope she gets rid of it soon.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. I know what you mean about the lingering cold...since October 18th...and counting! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you get rid of it soon me poor little scrumplet.
      Colds are just the pits.
      Hugggies-x-

      Delete
  6. I hope you feel better soon! Hate those 'bugs' that hang around.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-