Pages

Followers

Monday 27 November 2017

Not Normal!!!

Good Morning 😊

This week I have not made many plans for anything I need to get done.
DD is home for the week and that means normality goes out of the window.
I know we are going to Derby tomorrow but beyond that I haven't a clue.
Luckily Andy is on afternoons so I don't need to cook big meals. No lunches to cook as he has to be at work early today and tomorrow so won't be here for lunch.
I'm sure DD has a duvet day planned for us.....sofa hugging with dvd's and a very simple meal which is always nice.
Friday we pick Ruby up from school and she is staying here for the night and helping to decorate the tree on Saturday morning before we deliver her home after lunch to spend some time with London Grandma and Grandad.
So.....although the week is mostly unplanned I'm sure it will be busy.
What are you all up to this week?
Have a good one whatever you are doing.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. Nothing out of the usual planned here during the week but the 4 of us are going out for lunch on Saturday. Amy has a day off work but then has to work every other weekend, Christmas Eve and Boxing Day so we've had to fit it in around her this year. Can't believe we'll be in December this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of quilty fun for me, it all has to be done and dusted by Friday afternoon. Sweet Potato filled with a "bolognese" sauce tonight, still eating through the freezer. It's cold and wet her today but warm in the sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your 'not normal' week and doing the tree with Ruby. Busy week for appointments here....not all mine, 2 for me, 1 for OH and the other for the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a week of house decorating for me, The tree and decs came down from the loft on Sunday and it takes us a few days to put them all up...I love to decorate every bedroom with tinsel and Christmas bedding. I will be swapping our usual bedding for the Christmas ones on Friday. The two guest rooms will be done as soon as we move all the Christmas trees and decorations from the beds in the rooms. I will do a big reveal on my blog at the weekend.. If I can wait that long

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who needs plans when you can just go with the flow anyway...have fun and make some memories. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The duvet day sounds like a really fun time. Enjoy your visits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-