Pages

Followers

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Hawk Eyes!!!

Today I have to have a sweep through all of the downstairs and hide away anything to do with Christmas.
There is a little person with eyes like a hawk visiting today after school and there are a couple of bags with things in them which still need wrapping plus one filled Advent calendar which needs to be hidden else she will be poking about in the pockets.

Tea today....as ordered by Ruby.....will be crispy chicken and salad in a roll with potato pops and corn on the cob.
DD and I had chicken and salad last night but I always say you can never have enough chicken....or salad for that matter.

It's a miserable damp day here today but it does seem a little warmer than it has done lately so the heating can stay off for now.

Well I had best go and get on as I want to try and sneak in a quick bath before Miss Doodle arrives.

Thanks so much for dropping by.
Have a good day.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. I quite agree with you about chicken and salad and crispy chicken sounds extra nice. Hope you get everything hidden from those tiny eyes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....and very nice it was too Cheryl.
      I managed to get everything hidden thank goodness. She doesn't miss a trick our Ruby.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-