Pages

Followers

Friday 17 November 2017

Brighter!!!

Thank you all so much for your kind comments yesterday I think those and a lazy afternoon have certainly helped as I feel much brighter today and able to have a bit of a potter about.
All I need to do really is run the hoover over so that the delivery men dropping off DD's Christmas present don't think I am a total slut....lol.
After that I shall get back to the Christmas wrapping until DD comes home and then I really must go and do a bit of shopping. The cupboards aren't exactly bare but there are some things we need to top up on.
Before I do anything else I need to test a little Marlowe sized dishwasher to make sure it works before I wrap it. We had trouble with the little washing machine and had to exchange it so I don't want her getting something that doesn't work on Christmas Day.
.....and that is just about all for today.

Hope you are all managing to keep away from these nasty bugs and if you have one I hope you get well soon.
Sheila-x-

9 comments:

  1. So pleased to read that you are on the mend, this has been a real "Clingon" of a bug countywide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam.
      AT least I haven't had the stomach bug thrown on top of it like poor old Ruby has. Oh she has been poorly and is thoroughly fed up now.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Glad you are feeling better today-as Pam says the cough is a clingon.I finally got my hair trimmed today after two postponements due to food poisoning. Keep warm and away from getms! Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catriona.
      I hope there are no more germs to be caught....I don't want them.
      Oooh food poisoning is nasty. I hope you are fully recovered.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Glad to read you are feeling a little better today Sheila. Whatever this bug is it's a nasty one that lingers.

    The mention of little dishwashers and washing machines brings back memories - not always good I might add. We went to a neighbour's one Christmas Eve for a quick drink that turned into several and a fairly late night. We all had children in tow as well and back home Amy took ages to settle. That would have been fine apart from the fact we had a Snow White kitchen to make. Think it was about 2am before we got to bed! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a really nasty one Suzanne. I hope there are no more germs waiting to be caught.

      Oh goodness I have trouble building things even without a drink...lol. Gawd knows what Marlowe's kitchen would end up looking like.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. A dishwasher that works...what a lucky little girl! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-