Pages

Followers

Monday 13 November 2017

Channeling Me Inner Santa!!!

Today I need to turn a bowl of soaked peas and some ham stock into a minted pea soup, sort Andy out with some lunch and wave him off to work and then I shall be immersing myself in paper of the Christmas kind, bags, tags and boxes. I'm thinking that the Christmas CD might be a step too far in mid November so I'll resist that and I will go with a cup of coffee rather than hot chocolate as if I drink that every time I sit down to wrap presents I will end up looking like the man himself.....minus the beard of course....ho, ho, ho....lol.

Tea tonight will be a bowl of the soup before I freeze the rest in portions for Andy and DD to take to work for their lunches. Now it's getting cold they both like to take something warming to eat rather than sandwiches.

I'm just going to have a quick coffee before I start the soup as it is very cold here today. When my hands are cold I get a bit clumsy so it's a good idea to warm them up before I start chopping onions.

Have a wonderful day....whatever you are doing.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-