Pages

Followers

Saturday 18 November 2017

A Saturday Slug!!!

I would love to say that I was up bright and early this morning....but that would be such a lie....lol.
I was awake early but I was so warm and comfortable that I just didn't want to get out of bed.
Never mind I am now caught up with what I wanted to get up early for....a huge bag of sausages to be separated and bagged up.
We have to order the particular ones that we like and Andy collected them this morning so they are now all snugged up in the freezer.
Once they were done DD and I got off into town and got a big freezer shop done so both freezers are now full and the outside store is looking pretty healthy again.....I even have the turkey crown ready for Christmas Day.

For some unknown reason Andy has asked for corn dogs for tea tonight so that is what I will be making. I am quaking in my slippers at the thought of eating Frankfurters so I may have to do myself something else. They are not my most favourite thing ever.

Well I shall get off and make this corn batter so that it can rest a while and then look and see if there anything remotely interesting to watch on tv tonight.

Hope you are all having a good weekend.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. We watch Strictly, but then usually something downloaded as there never seems to be anything on on a Saturday night. I really don’t like hotdog sausages, give me a chipolata any day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never really got into Strictly Cheryl. I prefer Dancing on Ice....which will be back soon.
      The corn dogs were every bit as gross as I imagined they would be.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. No Sheila no...don't do it....have a proper sausage instead! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gawd Jackie....they were so nasty.....well to me anyway. Andy and Roz lapped them up.
      I had frozen all my proper butchers sausages so I couldn't do those:(
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-