Pages

Followers

Wednesday 22 November 2017

What Was I Thinking?!!!

I must have been quite mad yesterday to start on the dining room. It is going to take longer than I thought.
Still at least there will be a break from it later today as Ruby will be here after school and I have to cram in as many cuddles as I can in the two hours or so that she'll be here.
She doesn't know yet that I will be spending the day with her on Saturday. Mummy is keeping it a secret so I have to be careful that I don't let it slip today.

It's another dark and miserable day....which I wouldn't mind if I had time for a bit of sofa snuggling but I haven't so it will be an extra jumper and fluffy socks instead.

I managed to eat the curry last night but only I think because my taste buds are still not right after the horrible cold. I can't understand why I love the smell of it cooking but don't like eating it.

A good old fashioned rib sticker for our evening meal today....Toad In The Hole with plenty of veg and lots of gravy.
This is another Ruby favourite which saves me having to do two meals although this is yet another meal that I am funny about....I don't like sausage and Yorkshire pudding together so I do without the sausage and just have mash and veg with a bit of Yorkshire pudding and some horseradish sauce.

Ooooh I have sat still for too long and I am shivering.
Time for hot coffee and my morning toast which is very late today as I didn't feel like eating when I first got up.

Hope you are all nice and cosy today.
Sheila-x-


4 comments:

  1. Try popping a big spoonful of natural yoghurt onto your curry-it's magic the difference it makes to the taste. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds nice Catriona. I might just try that.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Sheila...I have to tell you this...don't be sad...your taste buds are a little bit strange! Toad in the hole minus the toad...no no...like Tom without Jerry! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jackie they are very strange indeed. I like sausage and I like Yorkshire pudding but just not together.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-