Pages

Followers

Monday 20 November 2017

Another New Week!!!

I love the start of a new week. Full of possibilities.

It's bed changing day today which I will have to go and get done shortly as Andy will be off to bed to catch up on some sleep ready for his night shift.
No chance of drying the bedding on the line though as it is very damp outside.

DD wanted a new wardrobe for her Christmas present so that has been bought and delivered and is currently awaiting assembly while she empties her old one and has a bit of a cull on the t shirt mountain she has.
I was chuffed to inherit a good stack of about fifteen of them which will come in handy as I was ready for some new tops and now I shan't have to buy any. I only wear them around the house while I am doing jobs so luckily nobody is going to see me wearing one with a pumpkin face on it....lol.

Bedding is done, hoovering is done and there is not a lot more on my list for today so I have a whole afternoon to do whatever I want and I haven't the faintest idea what it will be yet. I'll have a coffee while I read the papers and then decide.

Hope you all have a wonderful day whatever you are doing.
Sheila-x-

7 comments:

  1. How lovely to have a whole afternoon free to do whatever you wish. I hardly ever get them but when I do - what luxury! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I am at home all the time I very rarely get a lot of time to myself. Always somebody wanting something.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. How nice to inherit some tee shirts from your DD good bit of recycling. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am quite proud that I haven't got to go out and spend money on new tops.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Just don't go brooming up wearing that pumpkin tea shirt! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha....broom is safely tethered down for now.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you've been busy! I'm glad when a new week starts, but then I soon get behind! After being away last week I'm paying catch-up this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-