Pages

Followers

Thursday 16 November 2017

A Be Kind to Me Day!!!

This cold is really getting me down now. I don't feel any better than when it first started and it looks like it is one that hangs about because Ruby and Marlowe still have the cough and it must be nearly a month since they started with it.
This morning I woke up with dreadful earache so I have decided that there will be no housework, no Christmas wrapping and not much cooking....just me, the sofa, a blanket and a nice hot cup of tea. 
I shall close the curtains, switch the fake candles on and probably watch a Christmas film now that the Christmas channel is back on Freeview.
There is bread in the bread bin and beans in the store cupboard and I'm sure I will be able to muster up enough energy to do beans on toast so that will be tea for today.

I hope you are all keeping cosy on this wet and miserable day.
Sheila-x-

10 comments:

  1. Rest and get better Sheila. Lily has has a rotten cough for ages now and it's not showing signs of going anywhere yet.
    Enjoy your Christmas film. I'm going to try and find a mouse under the sofa! 🐁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling inclined to do something similar myself...though a door curtain beckons...work though...forget it until the morning! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good that you're giving in to it and spending the day resting, Sheila. It all sounds really nasty, my poor old mum has the same thing, she's been very poorly bless her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shelia, you must take some proper rest, I am sure everyone can cope. Funny enough I haven't got a cold, but for some reason I have really bad earache, it has eased a little now, but yesterday I was in agony. Get well soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I empathise, mine has dragged on my skirts for far too long, I have the sniffles and sneezes every now n then but it has left me tired, very tired. I may just spend part of this afternoon as a sofa surfing copy cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you. There is a TV commercial here right now which I don’t understand. It says something like, “We don’t raise the bar. We are the bar.” I believe in lowering the bar as I grow older, especially when not feeling up to snuff. Much less guilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds a good plan for a dull day, hope you feel much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the earache goes it can be so painful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Earache is awful. I hope you are feeling better. I'm glad it isn't just me watching Christmas films in November. I can't wait for December when we decorate for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    āļ•āļēāļĢāļēāļ‡āļ„āļ°āđāļ™āļ™āļžāļĢีāđ€āļĄีāļĒāļĢ์āļĨีāļ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-