Pages

Followers

Saturday 13 February 2016

Late Again!!!

Late blogging again today as I have been sorting out stuff for the mister. Printing travel insurance documents, making sure he has enough medication to last him and a bit extra and all the niggly last minute bits for a trip away.
My head is pounding with stress and I am frightened. I really don't want him to go but I know he has to for his own peace of mind. He missed his brother who had lived in South Africa for a long time and only came back to visit three times in thirty years. His death was a huge shock and hubby needs to know what happened and why.
I'll be glad when it's midday on Friday and he will be home.

Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Dear Sheila:

    It is very difficult when a family member lives so far from home. I am the one who moved away but have been able to make many visits back to England. I always feel like I do not quite fit in either in my adopted country or back where I grew up. Perhaps this is how many expats feel.

    Prayer always calms me and I will pray for a safe journey and peace of mind for your husband. You are bound to be frightened and worried but your husband will return and you will find the week passes quickly.

    I look forward to reading how you are doing and big hugs from across the big pond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind and calming words Sandy-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he can do this then so can you...trust yourself. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sheila, Friday will come soon enough and he'll be back under your feet like he never left X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-