Pages

Followers

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Greedy People!!!

I don't know if it's just me but I feel so sad reading and hearing about people's greed these days.
There is a student wanting a lifetime supply of Kit Kats because she ate one that had no wafer biscuit in it. I hope that nothing worse than that ever happens to her else God knows what kind of state she'll be in.
Then there's the woman who wants paying because someone took a photograph of her horse and won a holiday competition with it. Honestly it just beggars belief what people will stoop to to get a bit of money or something for nothing.
Sad, sad people.

Well despite the blue sky and sunshine outside I don't think I will risk putting any washing out today as there is not much of a breeze. I don't think it will dry so I might as well just put it in the dryer.

I didn't get any sewing done yesterday as I spent the afternoon making a copy of the pattern I want to use and making some alterations that I didn't want to do on the original pattern pieces. I think I have it sussed now so I will put scissors to fabric today and cross my fingers that it works. All this trouble for a flippin' dolls dress but it is worth it for my Ruby.

I've changed my top up shop day to Wednesday from Thursday now. We have to take Ruby home on tea nights and as she lives only minutes away from the town it seems silly to go out two nights on the trot. I'm still using stuff up so I shouldn't have a big list today just basics like milk, butter, flour and sugar.

Hubby will need feeding before he goes off to work so I am off to put the oven on and cook him some faggots. Not home made unfortunately as I can't stand the things.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about greedy people, I have met some amazing examples. Had to smile when I found your blog (hopped over from Suffolk) as I had just been ironing tea towels ;) , I have some really cosy ones and occasionally iron them for e.g. wrapping up and serving a loaf of warm bread in. More often I just bung them in the drawer...depends ;). Pam in Norway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-