Pages

Followers

Saturday 31 March 2018

No Spring Here!!!

I usually equate the Easter weekend with sunshine, lambs and daffodils but it's not playing ball today....we have dark grey clouds and it is very cold.
I was very glad to get home after a short trip into town this morning and this is where I will be staying for the weekend.
There is a little tidying up to do, some crosswords to finish and some sewing and for evenings we still have plenty of 24 to go at....lovely.

Hope you are managing to have the kind of weekend you want.
Happy Easter.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Tony has gone to the match and I am here crafting... It is horrible outside, all wet and nasty. I am staying home till the sun comes out..... round about June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today has been dry, but yesterday we had torrential rain and snow! Thankfully it didn't lay thickly, just a covering, but it was gone by this morning.

    Joan (Devon)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's bright and sunny here this morning but it won't last it seems as snow is forecast...again...have a lovely Easter Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have relatives in England and they told me that they heard that it was the coldest Easter in many years over there! Oh no, maybe that means your Spring will make it up to you with its warmth and sunshine to come!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-