Pages

Followers

Monday 5 March 2018

Back To Brown!!!

After more rain we are now back to the brown and muddy. I daren't even stand on our lawn for fear I shall sink up to my armpits in the mud...lol.

Sunday turned out to be a lovely day until DD didn't arrive home from work at the expected time. There was a crisis which needed all available hands and she eventually arrived home at 8pm.
She didn't want the lunch I had saved for her so she is having that tonight and I will have some beans on toast.
No sewing done as I wasn't really in the mood. I am trying a new to me block and if I am not in the right frame of mind things can go badly so best to leave it.

Lots of jobs to catch up on this afternoon as I have been into town this morning. I desperately needed a new pair of slippers so popped into the new Shoe Zone in little town and got myself quite a bargain. Some styles were on offer at two pairs for £10. The ones I was buying were £7.99 so I thought it worth spending an extra £2.01 to get another pair.

I'm sneaking in a quick coffee before I get back to the jobs and the kettle has just boiled so I'll be off.

Have a good day.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. Mud up to the armpits here too. I hope to get some sewing done later but the knitting has me in its grasp quite firmly. I hope the Thangles give you the results that you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get some much needed sunshine and wind to dry things up soon.

    Finding slippers that you like and at a bargain price is the best. I have been looking but so far not my taste etc.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a new pair of soft slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing like a comfy pair of slippers, bargain to get to pairs for that price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been out in the wilds near Dartmoor today...some big drifts there! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love slippers - can't live without mine! We had floods here when our snow started to melt and with the combined rains it was a big mess. We were expected mud when we went out this weekend - got loads of ice instead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-