Pages

Followers

Thursday 22 March 2018

Now....Where Did I Put My Energy?!!!

Upstairs is Ruby ready apart from changing the bed tomorrow and cleaning the bathroom.
Andy has been fed and waved off to work.
I have eaten lunch and am now trying to decide if I can summon up the energy to give the paintwork around the back door a wash down.
For some reason I feel a bit flopsadopsical and my legs hurt.
I'll take a painkiller and see if that helps.

The quilt is nearly ready to go into hibernation for a few weeks and I am now looking at my patterns ready for dressmaking for Ruby and Moo. I have plenty of suitable fabric so I should get a few things made without having to go out fabric shopping.

DD and I will be popping out to do a little top up shop tonight and to pick up some things ready for Miss Ruby's visit. There has to be popcorn and a few little treats so I'll get them today as I think we are having a weekend at home this time. She has been out so much over the last few weeks and I think she'll love a nice laid back weekend.

Hope you are all having a good day....it's really cold here so the heating will be going on shortly.
Sheila-x-

10 comments:

  1. Maybe your energy is off hiding somewhere with mine. I've put the heating on already as it's turned chilly again this afternoon. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know where it went Jules but I could do with it back pretty sharpish. Hope you find yours soon.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I may be borrowing your new-to-me word "flopsadopsical" since it's so perfect for the way I feel sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free Sandi. It's one of my favourite words for when I have no energy....and another one for when you just can't be bothered....lacksadaisical...lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Your day sounds heavenly...I was 'found' by one of the Ofsted inspectors! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a particularly heavenly day as I spent some part of it with my head stuck down the toilet...yuck.
      Hope your Ofsted inspector was kind.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. If you find your energy can you have a quick look and see if mine's with it? LM x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh flopsadopsical is a fantastic word and sums up so many feelings. I'm glad somebody else has a few UFO's - I seem to have several myself at the moment. I need to buckle down and get them finished as I'm running out of places to stuff them! A quiet weekend at home sounds perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll deal with the UFO's when the box is full. I think I can squish a few more in....lol.
      A bag of goodies and a tub of pick 'n' mix and she'll be happy as anything.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-