Pages

Followers

Friday 16 March 2018

Oooooh....It's Nice!!!

The new car has just arrived home and I must say I am quite impressed. It's a Nissan Qashqai in a lovely blue/black colour. It has four wheels and it goes......that is as far as I am interested in cars.....lol.

We are fast approaching Miss Marlowe's second birthday and have an invite to a birthday breakfast on Sunday morning. Her birthday isn't until Monday but with Mummy and Daddy at work the celebrations have to be a day earlier.
I can't wait for that......my DDIL does the most amazing bacon rolls.

DD is out on Saturday night so Andy and I will have a very rare evening on our own although I am not sure if he is required for taxi services so there are no plans to go anywhere.

What about you.....any nice plans for the weekend?
Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

8 comments:

  1. I shall be donning discreet thermals and attending a wedding! Hopefully snow won't be too much of an issue. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our forecast is for rain, rain, one flake of snow and then yet more rain so it will be waterproofs and wellies here.
      Have a fabulous time at the wedding.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I've never had bacon rolls. Must look up a recipe for that. Enjoy the party -- and the food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bacon rolls are nothing fancy Sandi but they are very popular over here.
      Grilled bacon (I like mine crispy) served in a buttered bread roll with your choice of brown sauce (has to be HP sauce) or tomato ketchup. My daughter in law cooks the bacon to perfection and I am always happy when we get invited for breakfast :)
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
    2. Thanks for letting me know how you do bacon rolls. I found a recipe that wraps the bacon around a bread stuffing, held together by a toothpick. I have never had HP sauce, either!!

      Delete
  3. Andy makes me laugh, going out on an errand and coming back with a car is Jon's trick, too!
    Have a fabulous, lazy weekend! We're working. I'm quite excited. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha....I have to laugh too Vix else I might cry.
      Hope your weekend is good.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. OH is working so it will be crafting and more crafting for me this weekend...bliss! So glad your oil arrived, it's blimmin cold again here,snow flurries too. I had to laugh about Andy's new car. Big boy's toys...lol...Enjoy Marlowe's birthday breakfast. Where does time go?? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-