Pages

Followers

Monday 26 March 2018

Wonderful Weekend!!!

Sorry I haven't posted all weekend but when Ruby is in the house she demands pretty much all of my attention.
We have had such a lovely time though.
Straight through the door on Friday afternoon and the school uniform was soon in a heap on the floor. If we are not going out she likes to wear one of my old soft t shirts and once that is on the weekend begins.
Then comes the opening of the goody bag which has things in it for her to do and this time I rather excelled myself. Lidl had some lovely stencil sets of fairies and unicorns so those with a new drawing book and some metallic pencil crayons had her set up for the weekend. She is a prolific draw'er and writer.
Pizza and a film for the evening.
Saturday she had a trip out with DD to Trentham Gardens and then we had to take her to her dance class in the evening.
Sunday we met Mummy, Daddy and Marlowe at the pub for lunch and to hand her back.
It all went so quickly but we are having a midweek treat of another sleepover on Wednesday when she comes for tea so that will be lovely.

Time to get the house back in order and tidy up all the drawings and stories.....and try to remove the silver pen marks from the top of my fabric storage unit where it bled through her paper.

Right.....I'll get some breakfast and then crack on.

Blue skies and sunshine here today so I hope you have the same.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-