Pages

Followers

Saturday 17 March 2018

That Wind Is Back!!!

Ooooh it's cold here this morning. The heavy winds started last night and are continuing and there has been a little sprinkle of snow which has now stopped and can stay stopped if it doesn't mind.
As DD was going into town anyway I have asked her to pick up the few bits we need so I have no plans to be going anywhere.
I won't be lazy though.....the wind is driving Smudge dog mad and he is constantly wanting the back door opened so I am up and down like a nodding donkey just so he can go out and bark at it.

I have enough fabric cut now for two quilt tops all from one Jelly Roll but two completely different looks so I aim to get started on sewing all the pieces together today once I have tidied up the sewing table.

Andy is out shopping for car seat covers  he could be gone for hours so apart from the washing machine whirring and the wind throwing stuff about it is nice and peaceful inside at Tea Towel Mansion.
Despite the cold we are having salad for tea tonight with some chicken and parsley butter potatoes....yum, yum.

Have a lovely weekend.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. It's very windy with snow showers here. We went for a walk this morning but I have a feeling we'll be cosying in for the rest of the day.
    Enjoy your peace and quiet. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wind is absolutely dreadful isn't it.
      Best place to be is home.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. It's windy here too. Snow is blowing all over but it is what I call 'polystyrene beads' type of snow. It looks like some one has burst a huge bag of the stuff and thown it into the wind. You are wise to stay indoors today. Have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Polystyrene beads here too Cherie....bucket loads of them.
      Hope you're having a nice weekend.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. It keeps snowing here today but not sticking, thankfully. It is mesmorising watching it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite surprised that our has stuck Faith. Now I want it to go away.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-