Pages

Followers

Friday 30 March 2018

Loved Up Ganma!!!

These past couple of days have been an absolute treat.
Wednesday I spent some very precious time with Marlowe while Ruby was out with Daddy. She was a little tired and wanted lots and lots of cuddles which I loved although the trade off was endless episodes of Peppa Pig....I hate that bloody pig with a passion but I'll take it in exchange for cuddles....lol.
Ruby came back with me for her second sleepover and got a surprise trip to the cinema with Aunty DD to see Peter Rabbit and then she still wanted to watch films when she got back at 9pm so we had a very late night.
Yesterday we set to after breakfast and made cottage pie together for tea. She really loved that....and we would have made some cakes too but my oven is playing up and cooking unevenly at the moment until Andy and I get it sorted out either today or tomorrow.
When it came to time to go home she didn't want to go but after two sleepovers in a week poor old Ganma was somewhat shattered. We are going to see which day she is coming for tea next week and I have said she can stay over then if she wants to.
She was dropped home and exchanged for a hair bow that needs mending and a pair of DS's trousers that want taking up....lol.

Me flippin' camera seems to be having a bit of a hissy fit. I went to take some pics of Ruby cooking yesterday to send to Mummy and all I got was a blank screen. It still seems to be taking pictures but I can't actually see what I am taking photos of. I can't afford to replace it at the moment and it would probably cost more to have repaired than it's actually worth so there may be some strange pics on here until I eventually get sorted with a new one.

I'm just pottering about this morning while I wait for Andy to get up. I'd like to nip out out and get some shopping done for the weekend so that I don't have to go out tomorrow. I just need a leg of lamb and some veg and salad so we won't be out long.

Thank you all for your lovely comments about my desk stand. You are very kind.

Hope you are all gearing up for a lovely weekend. We have no plans to go anywhere but Andy is off for a week now so there will be a couple of outings later in the week.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a lovely time - worth the tiredness! Hope you have a good week with Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. could be worse , ive the whole holidays of Horrid Henry a programme i loathe , im praying for sunshine so we can be outside , just be glad your grandkids are still poppets..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen one Horrid Henry and that was quite enough thank you.
      No sunshine here nor any predicted so I will be finding something to occupy myself.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Peppa Pig isnt so bad, not compared to that sociopath Ryder and his damned Paw Patrol. Quite why an entire city relies on a child and his dogs to save them on a daily basis is beyond me, perhaps if the major wasn't constantly shirking her civic duties to play with a pet chicken then she wouldn't have to rely on a child with a blatant God complex who should have been told "no" by his parents a lot more. Can you tell I'm not a fan of Paw Patrol? hahaha

    I hope you have a fantastic Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall avoid Paw Patrol like the plague then....thank you for the warning.
      Hope you have a fabulous Easter too.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-