Pages

Followers

Saturday 3 March 2018

Here Comes The Slushy Bit!!!

It doesn't feel any warmer but apart from where the snow has drifted thickly we do seem to be thawing a bit.
The road into town has some awesome drifts where the snow has blown through hedges and looks like marshmallows albeit filthy looking ones where traffic has splashed it with mud.
Now I have had my fix of seeing the garden all white and sparkling it can go and we'll have no more of it thank you very much.

Poor London Grandma has been stranded up here for the weekend so I didn't need to go and look after the girls today. We still visited though as we needed to go out for a bit of shopping and had a lovely hour or so listening to Marlowe singing all of the songs she knows. She is such a little bundle of fun.

Tea tonight was courtesy of the chip shop....the most beautiful piece of fish I had for ages and soon we will be settling down to watch a new film Andy picked up. Not sure it's quite my cup of tea but at least it's time spent together.

Hope you all have a lovely cosy evening.
Sheila-x-

9 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun! I rang my son last night and begged for some video of the baby learning to stand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun Trish.
      Hope you get some video of your little baby those moments are so precious.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Oh Sheila I do so miss tea courtesy of the fish shop. Hope the movie was enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a nice treat I must admit Sandy.
      The film was pretty dire and I ended up going into the sewing room before it was halfway through.

      I hope you are OK.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. A fish supper, sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really,really nice.
      We have just changed from the chip shop we have been using for years as their quality was going down.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Can't beat fish n chips! My enjoyment comes from the fact someone else has cooked it! The HG put a film on last night. I wasn't sure. It was Baywatch. It was full of filth and swearing and rudeness but I found myself laughing at it and found it hilarious in the end!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason I hate cooking on a Saturday so the fish and chips were a real treat.
      I think I would have preferred to watch Baywatch....Thor-Ragnarok was rubbish.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Yum...fish and chips on a Wintery evening x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-