Pages

Followers

Monday 2 April 2018

A Busy Easter Monday!!!

Yesterday was a bit of a slobbing about day. I cooked lunch early, we ate it and then spent the rest of the time just relaxing together.
Today we were up and at it and so far Andy has picked up the tallboy that DD found at Barnado's on Saturday. It has been shifted up two flights of stairs and is now in place ready for DD to sort out the stuff she wants to go in it.
I now have light in the sewing room so that I can see better to do things at night and I am halfway through the weeks laundry.
Next job on my list is to shorten two pairs of curtains for upstairs and get them hung which I will be doing as soon as I am done on here.

The weather is foul. Snow early this morning and now torrential rain which has already flooded the road into the little town. Andy says it is just about passable but if it carries on all day then we shall be in trouble.
As we have no plans to be going anywhere we're not too worried.

I hope the weather isn't stopping you doing what you want to be doing today.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you've had such dreadful weather, Sheila....ours was much better than expected, thankfully. Enjoy your new light craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is cold, wet and yukky here in Missouri too. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-