Pages

Followers

Saturday 28 April 2018

Oh I Am So Bad!!!

OK....so the trip to Derby this morning was supposed to be just for zips and maybe some thread which I did get....but then I came across one of the stalls on the market selling off their 100% cotton fabrics at £3.99 a metre and couldn't resist.
I am so weak....lol......I came away with about seven metres in total. It may just fit in one of the boxes but it will be a tight squeeze.
I had to get DD to drop me off at home and she has gone to do some top up shopping for me as there was a very strong smell of some kind of perfume in the shopping centre which just about knocked me off my feet and gave me a really bad headache. It's easing now thank goodness.
Just a quick and simple tea tonight of BLT's on granary bread which can be eaten while we watch a film or something.

Hope you are having a good weekend despite the rain.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. Wow-that’s a good price especially when you can see and feel begire you buy. I did my voluntary class this morning and wine glass holders and a new style on tissue box holders were made. There was also home made cake! ( which fell in my mouth)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I may have to go back Catriona :)
      That sounds like a lovely class....and with cake too :)
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Now how can I keep to my resolution not to buy any more yarn until I make big inroads into my stash, when you go and buy lots more material?! Lol, just kidding, you got some bargains there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly Sooze I have the willpower of a gnat.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Good buy. I have trouble with over powering perfume too - sudden flush of snot and watering eyes. Been known to change seats on bus to get away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, now that was an impressive price I am surprised you bought so little. If I was a betting lady I would put money on you going back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-