Pages

Followers

Sunday 29 April 2018

The Head Cook Is On Holiday!!!

DD offered to cook today.......she didn't have to ask twice 😁
Roast chicken with all the trimmings....that will do for me.
I guess I will make a start on cutting out Ruby's new dress and there may even be some sewing done.

I know I really shouldn't buy any more fabric but I have decided to go back to Derby in the week and get some of the blender fabrics that were on the stall selling the 100% cottons at £3.99. I'd be daft not to as I doubt I'll ever see them at that price again.

Just have to go and show DD how to make bread sauce and then that will be me done in the kitchen for today.

Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. we have arranged for you to receive counselling for your fabric addiction ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha Kate......I reckon I could do with it too.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. My friend Anona tells me that if you use an inch of fabric you will get a metre given.... I reckon it also means that if you use a metre of fabric that you are allowed to buy three metres. It just wouldn't do to run out of fabric now would it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I like the sound of that Cherie. Today I am cutting up three metres....lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-