Pages

Followers

Friday 13 April 2018

Late Night Blogger!!!

Today (Friday) must be the first day in ages that the computer has stayed off all day.
It's been a very busy day with both Andy and DD at home, one car having the air con regassed, one car having new tyres, shopping, a surprise lunch out, the last pair of laundered curtains ironed and rehung in the sewing room and all the bits and bobs finally tidied away.
I am just now sitting down with a cup of coffee and having five minutes before I have an earlier night so that I am up bright and early in the morning for my day early birthday breakfast at The Doodles and I am hoping to bring Ruby back to stay for the night so that we don't disturb their household early on Sunday morning picking her up.

Feeling totally whacked now so I am off up.
Hope you have all had a good day....and just in case I don't get time to blog tomorrow....have a fabulous weekend.
Sheila-x-

10 comments:

  1. Have a lovely birthday weekend Sheila...am sure you will x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your Birthday Breakfast Sheila. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Sheila. It’s going to be a fab weekend-enjoy it and make sure you spend all your birthday money at the show-naughty me. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 'day early' birthday Sheila. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Looking forward to seeing what goodies you buy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a wonderful Birthday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a lovely day Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your birthday weekend was wonderful, Sheila. I can't wait to see what you bought! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all so much.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I missed the chance to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-